ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Changing Address For reunion payment

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 04/14/11 11:39 PM Views: 1135 Replies: 2
Thursday, April 14, 2011 at 11:39 PM

I set up a reunion page and want members to send payment to an address that I entered on the page but it still shows my default address. So if it has to use my default address why ask: What Address You Want Checks sent?

Thanks for any help with this

Friday, April 15, 2011 at 4:55 PM - Response #1

I think you may be confusing the 2 processes. Under the payment types accepted, and Checks, we have you enter the information of who to make the check out to and where the classmate should send the check. This info is given to the classmates when they select the check option for payment and it is also sent to them via email.

The second process is for when people pay by credit card. We end up with these funds in our account. Now it is a question of how you want to receive these funds back.. by Check or eCheck (Bank to Bank Transfer). The classmates do not see this portion of the transaction, just you and us. It is required as part of the form set up, even though I see you have selected the eCheck option. Once the eCheck option is verified, you will be able to request the funds to be transferred from our system to your Bank up to 2 times per month.

Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 11:57 AM - Response #2

Problem solved thanks. I just decided to use the Classmate to payment option and save myself a lot of needless trouble.

Thanks Scott.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.