ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Rewind Audio Segment

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/16/14 05:20 AM Views: 746 Replies: 10
Monday, June 16, 2014 at 5:20 AM

This morning there appeared a "Rewind With KTW's Branden Brooks" on our CHS61 home page and ALL of the sites for which I am administrator. I did not add the "Rewind Audio Segment" and the box is not checked when I edit our home page. How did this addition come to be on our home page and how do I get rid of it?

Edited 06/16/14 5:22 AM
Monday, June 16, 2014 at 11:20 AM - Response #1

Dear CC:

I have the same situation as Woody. Please explain. In this day and age, we always have to be looking over our shoulder for spammers and skammers unfortunately.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Monday, June 16, 2014 at 11:32 AM - Response #2

Ditto here.

Monday, June 16, 2014 at 12:12 PM - Response #3

This is a new module that has been under development by CC. The toggle that is on the Edit Site Pages > Edit Page for Homepage > Right Modules is now working and the module may be turned on or off. It was not supposed to be on initially and that has been corrected.

Monday, June 16, 2014 at 12:21 PM - Response #4

thank you Scott for the explanation. I feel safe again. :--))
I like it.......brings back memories.

Edited 06/16/14 12:25 PM
Monday, June 16, 2014 at 2:35 PM - Response #5

I really like idea of the feature but on our class site it looks like the player is cutting off the label above it. I see just the top half of the two black lines and the words. If someone on Class Creator staff could please check it out and lower the player to enable us to see both properly, it would be appreciated.

Monday, June 16, 2014 at 2:53 PM - Response #6

I had the same question. Thanks!

Monday, June 16, 2014 at 3:11 PM - Response #7

That is an issue that is specific to your template. I will have the programmer take a look.

Monday, June 16, 2014 at 3:20 PM - Response #8

Scott,
The "Rewind Audio Segment" has now disappeared. Earlier this morning, I did move the content down the page and attempted to delete it to no avail.

However, when I checked mail this afternoon, it was no longer visible. I did skim through the boxes on at the top of the page and I do not have anything to check indicating on or off. Not sure what happened, but as of now, the "Rewind Audio Segment" has taken a vacation. Whether it returns? With my luck, most probably.

Thanks!

With warmest regards,
Kathi

Monday, June 16, 2014 at 3:45 PM - Response #9

Kathi,

The default was ON, when it was supposed to be turned OFF by default. That has been corrected and that is why it disappeared.

Monday, June 16, 2014 at 3:53 PM - Response #10

Thanks!

Scott Mastenbrook wrote:

That is an issue that is specific to your template. I will have the programmer take a look.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.