ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion a success!

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 06/10/12 12:20 PM Views: 1409 Replies: 2
Sunday, June 10, 2012 at 12:20 PM

We just had our 45th reunion last night and everyone RAVED about the website and how I did all the work for the reunion-NOT TRUE-but the website is the glue that holds this class together. I heard this over and over. We even had the spouse of a classmate who created a website for her class (I need to get the referral!!) and she loves Class Creator!! The only complaint was that the nametags were not big enough (I put it on extra large font) but I guess they still had trouble seeing the names. The nametag feature probably saved our committeE a whole day's work! I am extremely grateful to CC for making our website a success and for the ability to maintain it so easily! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!

Monday, June 11, 2012 at 11:04 AM - Response #1

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about the success your reunion enjoyed! We're very pleased to have contributed.

As for the referral, you can click on the Refer A Friend link under your Admin Functions to see the status of any referrals you've beed credited with. If the site you referred did not use your link to create their site or did not enter your promo code at the time they subscribed, you might not have been credited with the referral, and in that case we only have a few days within which to correct it, but we'd need to hear it from the admin of the referred site.

Monday, June 11, 2012 at 12:38 PM - Response #2

Tina you are so correct. The same thing happen to our Class for our 50th Reunion and I heard the same comments about the Web Page. The biggest problem we have is getting classmates "On Line" so that they use the computer to connect with Classmates. How do we teach Seniors to use a computer and get "On Line"?????? Rolling EyesRolling Eyes

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.