ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Profiles

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/19/10 09:45 PM Views: 1633 Replies: 6
Friday, November 19, 2010 at 9:45 PM

What has happened to all the profiles? Someone told me that they could not see my profile information so I told them I would look into it. I am the administrator and all of my information should be completely visiable to all internet. I when to classmates profile to see if I could tell what she was talking about without logging in, EVERYTHING was blank and none of my pictures except the inital pictures that I put on of high school year book.

Then I logged on and everyone in the system is like that. Then I looked at my profile by going to update profile and all my information is there.

What is going on with all of the profiles and pictures. Please help!!! I have some upset classmates.

Thanks,
Debbie Stewart

Friday, November 19, 2010 at 10:02 PM - Response #1

We have a programmer looking into this issue. Please hang tight. It should be resolved shortly.

Kyle

Friday, November 19, 2010 at 11:00 PM - Response #2

it has been fixed

Saturday, November 20, 2010 at 8:49 PM - Response #3

Thanks for helping fix the profile issue but now all of the yearbook photos are not showing up in the profiles. I have checked and all the yearbook pictures are there but you cannot see them when you look at someones profile.

Thanks for looking into this one also.

Debbie

Saturday, November 20, 2010 at 8:52 PM - Response #4

Wow, I don't know what happened but the yearbook pictures are showing up now.

Thanks,
Debbie

Saturday, November 20, 2010 at 9:01 PM - Response #5

gremlins

Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 10:12 AM - Response #6

No Doubt! Thanks!!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.