ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Customizable Links

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 08/12/10 11:50 AM Views: 1540 Replies: 4
Thursday, August 12, 2010 at 11:50 AM

Good day!
I just signed up for the premium subscription. So far, the only difference I note is that a Live Chat page has been automatically added, along with Instant Messaging.

Do the number of customizable link options remain the same for paid subscriptions?? In viewing others' pages, there seem to be MANY more links.

What am I missing here??? Thanks,
Kim

Thursday, August 12, 2010 at 11:57 AM - Response #1

The "MANY MORE LINKS" you are seeing are most likely "Survey Pages" or "Photo Gallery" pages. These pages show up on the left-side menus.

Some of the other "PREMIUM" features are: Page backups (return to a previous version of a page), more photo storage (200 MBs vs 25 MB), the number of User Forums is now unlimited instead of only 3, Instant Messaging, Live Chat, and probably several others that I don't remember right now.

Thursday, August 12, 2010 at 12:07 PM - Response #2

Kimberly Chernosky wrote:

Good day!
I just signed up for the premium subscription. So far, the only difference I note is that a Live Chat page has been automatically added, along with Instant Messaging.

Do the number of customizable link options remain the same for paid subscriptions?? In viewing others' pages, there seem to be MANY more links.

What am I missing here??? Thanks,
Kim

Just yesterday, watching this Forum, I learned how to put a few videos in a Gallary, saving my Customizable Links. Works just the same for me, and I don't run out of Customizable.

Thursday, August 12, 2010 at 12:10 PM - Response #3

That's a perfectly fine solution for now. An true unlimited page system is coming later this year complete with flyout links and more so you have better control over links and structure. A lot more about that later, we've just begun that project with lots of work ahead.

Friday, August 13, 2010 at 12:18 PM - Response #4

Not only the Customizable Links..How about Reunion Planner II???? Where you can accept credit cards and cash..and not have to use paypal???
QuestionQuestionWinkWink

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.