ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Request Cancelled

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/06/11 03:16 AM Views: 3459 Replies: 23
Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 3:16 AM

I try to access our website and I get this message: Request Cancelled: Issue 101 [68.100.190.134]
Please help me resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Vickie

Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 2:26 PM - Response #1

Hi Vicki,

I have a programmer checking into this and we'll get back with you.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 4:28 PM - Response #2

Hi Vicki,

Try it again now.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Saturday, July 7, 2012 at 12:42 PM - Response #3

I have a user who has this same issue this morning. Please advise as to what was done to resolve this. Thank you

Ron Wolf
Class of '67 Sheboygan South Admin
Website: http://www.classcreator.com/Sheboygan-Wisconsin-South-1967/
Exact message is: Request Cancelled: Issue 101 [99.139.167.219]

Saturday, July 7, 2012 at 1:15 PM - Response #4

I unbanned that IP.

Saturday, July 7, 2012 at 1:45 PM - Response #5

Thank you. What did this person do to become banned? He indicated a small problem with his password after just becoming a member of the website a few days ago.

I thought that if they have password issues, I can administrate that. What caused this to be different?

Ron

Saturday, July 7, 2012 at 7:18 PM - Response #6

We have a spam filter that catches e-mails that conform to different "Spam" e-mails. If the message is considered as "Spam" by the filter, it is posted for one of the ClassCreator support people to review. If it is OK, it is sent on through. If the admin decides it is spam, the IP Address of the sender is then banned.

Maybe one of the ClassCreator support people banned the classmate because it looked too much like spam.

Saturday, July 7, 2012 at 9:22 PM - Response #7

That is very interesting. I understand what you are saying and I can see now what may have happened. I consider this to be a positive selling point for the ClassCreator product. I now have a few more questions to ask when someone tells me this has happened to them.

Ron

Saturday, March 23, 2013 at 6:57 PM - Response #8

So I just got:

Request Cancelled: Issue 101 [184.78.140.20] although my specific IP is 184.169.233.xx (xx on purpose) So that address is not specifically mine, but ClearWire's. It's Nokia-Siemens WiMAX. That's really odd because - even if valid - that means ALL Clearwire customers would be banned now????

I have sent no emails but I did check your raw IP (69.41.171.62 ) to see why the other post got a security warning. And that gave me that error message instantly.

But NOW, just accessing our web site (or ANY CC site) gives that exact same error message in ALL browsers.

Pretty weird stuff. Addressing your IP should not trigger anything guys. According to the info here, that banned meQuestionQuestion

Please Fix

Edited 03/23/13 7:21 PM
Saturday, March 23, 2013 at 10:59 PM - Response #9

Ok, Jack. You are unbanned. Try not to send so much junk email next time ( just kidding )

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 9:12 PM - Response #10
screen.JPG

I am a long time administrator of a bunch of sites and I am getting this message on every site. I have not been able to get into any sites consistently since Sunday nite. I have a major event this weekend and another next weekend and i need help on this as soon as possible. .

At first i could not get on any Class Creator based site so i emailed Brad directly. He replied the next morning that my problem was cleared up and it was. My ability to connect has come and gone since then and i have emailed Brad again last night and tonight. I was finally able to get to this site using google, so i am leaving the message here.

I imagine there is some problem related to my router, but class creator is the only website of any kind that i have had this problem on. attached is a screen shot

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 10:48 PM - Response #11

Hi Stan,

Try again now.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 11:01 PM - Response #12

I did. No luck. I have been emailing with Brad for last hour or so. Just before I got yours, he said to call Scott in the am and ask to unban me.

Is that what you have already tried?

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 11:47 PM - Response #13

I tried again and it now works on one site, but not the other two. Works on albemarle66 and 1967patriots

does not work on albemarlealumni and hermitage66

Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 8:04 PM - Response #14

I can no longer access the classcreator website on any of my home computers though I can on my mobile network.

I get the following message:

Request Cancelled: Issue 101 [76.0.180.182]

Help please.

Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 8:17 PM - Response #15

It looks like (from the agent info) you are running in compatibility mode with IE? Although why that would be for multiple computers is odd. If so, turn it off.

Or try another browser, Edge, Chrome or Firefox. Or upgrade IE but it appears that IE 11 also identifies as IE 7 in compatibility mode.

Here's a discussion (there are others) LINK

P.S. I'm assuming you are not banned - see discussion above. I was just going by your user agent information which was odd to me. Usually happens if somebody attempts to logon with invalid id or spam stuff too many times for CC.

Edited 09/14/17 8:40 PM
Friday, September 15, 2017 at 11:41 AM - Response #16

Donna, due to too many failed log in attempts, our system automatically placed a temporary ban on your IP address. I have removed that ban. However, if you are still having issues logging in, please call me at 734-585-5605 and I can reset your log in credentials. -Scott

Monday, September 30, 2019 at 8:18 PM - Response #17

I have the same problem:
Request Cancelled: Issue 101
I think the problem may be because I have 5 sites I manage; Berea (Ohio) '60, '65, '66, '67, and '71 all with similar passwords. Any suggestions? Thank you Larry Froehlich

www.berea66.com

Monday, September 30, 2019 at 9:36 PM - Response #18

Larry, if you are seeing the request canceled issue 101 page you will also see an IP address that we need from you in order to unban that specific IP address. Please let us know what those numbers are.

Monday, September 30, 2019 at 9:54 PM - Response #19

Thank you Scott:
Request Cancelled: Issue 101 [24.144.148.96]

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 12:06 PM - Response #20

Hi Larry,

The IP was removed. You should be all set now.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 10:05 PM - Response #21

Thank you Jessica! Larry

Saturday, December 7, 2019 at 6:42 PM - Response #22

I have a member of our website who has received this lockout message:

Request Cancelled: Issue 101 [69.21.24.70]

If this is the lockout problem, can you please clear his IP address and then let me know when it's OK again. If it was a password-guessing problem, let me know and I'll scold him properly. Smile

Tom

Sunday, December 8, 2019 at 9:13 PM - Response #23

I removed the IP in the error. Have them try again.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.