ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Name Tags for Any Event

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/04/14 09:41 PM Views: 803 Replies: 5
Monday, August 4, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Our reunion has several events (e.g., High School Tour, Casual Friday, Sunday Morning Send Off, and Main Event). Only the Main Event requires a paid ticket. Not everybody is attending all events. One event is called the "50th Reunion," but when I choose that, I do not print a name tag for someone only attending the High School Tour or only Casual Friday.

To print a name tag for those attending only, for example, Tour of High School, I have to choose that event on the Nametag page. I want to print a name tag for all classmates who are attending any of the events.

One way around this that I thought of is to set up the Nametag page so that I print a name tag for all classmates, but go through the lists of the different events and uncheck the names of classmates who are not attending any event. I will then have a list of classmates who are attending Event1 OR Event2 OR Event3 OR Event 4 (etc).

Is there an easier way? Am I explaining this clearly? Do the settings for the event "50th Reunion" need to be changed?

Monday, August 4, 2014 at 9:55 PM - Response #1

I'm going to create a ticket for this and have this looked into. We will get back to you here with an answer.

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 5:00 PM - Response #2

Any solution for this? Trying to get a name tag list for anyone that has registered for any event.

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 5:07 PM - Response #3

Currently, you have to do this by selecting each of the events at the top of the Nametag Generator page in the first section. Next to Event, there is an initial activity called Float Decorating and Get Together Thurs 7:00 PM. You would need to select the next one on the list to generate the next set of names. Unfortunately, you will have to manually update the 5th section down called Event Name. That is still an open ticket with the programmer.

So, unfortunately, while the system does not have a "all in one list" feature, I have still requested this from the programmer in the future.

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 5:16 PM - Response #4

Thanks. Maybe for the 45th Cool

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 5:18 PM - Response #5

I'll see what I can do. Smile

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.