ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

request for reunion planner, "attendees" section

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 04/14/13 04:23 PM Views: 1035 Replies: 6
Sunday, April 14, 2013 at 4:23 PM

In the reunion planner, "attendees' section there is a button that lets you "Email All Members With No Amount Owed". What we really need is a button to "Email All Members With Money Owed". This is really important. It would allow us to quickely remind everyone that has registered for the reunion that we still haven't recieved their check.

I feel it would be much more useful to be able to email people that still owe money rather than people that have already paid.

Monday, April 15, 2013 at 12:06 AM - Response #1
capture_001_14042013_210156.jpg

Interesting. I have an archived reunion planner that I used for test purposes and it has exactly what you're requesting. See attached screen print.

Monday, April 15, 2013 at 3:36 PM - Response #2

This makes sense to me as well. I don't need to e-mail the people who have already paid.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 11:26 AM - Response #3

I believe that option would display for you if you have members who fit that option. Do you currently have any registered members who have not yet paid?

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 1:09 PM - Response #4

I just manually entered information for a classmate who has told me they are sending a check and the option to e-mail members who haven't paid is now there. That still leaves me with 12 who haven't paid, but I can't enter their information for them because I don't know if they are paying by check or credit card.

Never mind. I've tried entering a couple of other classmates and it worked.

Edited 04/16/13 1:35 PM
Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 5:00 PM - Response #5

I would like that option too

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 2:50 PM - Response #6

Tom. The option shows automatically if you have someone who has registered but has not paid. By the way, I typically don't recommend allowing for people to register without paying (obviously this is slightly different if you are accepting checks and naturally you will have to reconcile these registrations), because I have heard time and time again how difficult it can be to track people down for money when you need it for your event.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.