ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

donate button

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/07/13 12:04 AM Views: 924 Replies: 3
Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Please how can i adjust the donate button so that it does not interfere with my announcements. It has shifted my announcement page and I am trying to change the width on the announcement (I did it in a table so I went to properties to change width but it is not changing). Please can you help me as I would really like to have the donate button on the website.

Thanks.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 2:24 PM - Response #1

I had to adjust the link that you had in the announcement. I turned on the Donation button and it looks fine now.

Thursday, August 8, 2013 at 2:24 AM - Response #2

[i]Hi Jamie,
This is off the subject, but I thought worth asking. I see you school is a Catholic Girls' School as was mine. Do you mind my asking what year reunion this is for your class and how many you've had in the past? I'm interested in order to see how quickly you were able to gather every one together. It was quite a job for me. In fact I had to think up ways to get my alumni interested. It all worked out in the long run. Please feel free to visit my site (stangelahallacademy1963.com). There's quite a bit to see without having to log in. Look forward to hearing from you.
Barbara [i/]

Sunday, March 23, 2014 at 1:05 PM - Response #3

Barbara - A couple questions 1) How did you get the Donate button in the module on the right on your home page? 2) Are online donations that you receive from classmates directly deposited into an account that you have associated with your class's paypal account? Or do you use Class Creator's shopping cart and they send you a check?

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.