ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Thank You Brad

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/23/08 12:48 PM Views: 1933 Replies: 10
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 12:48 PM

Hi Everyone, It's the Holiday season, so whether you're celebrating Christmas, as I am, or Hanukkah or Kwanza or just the season of festivities, I propose we all raise our glasses in a toast to Brad and his team to say "THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS GREAT SITE AND ESPECIALLY FOR THE EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT WHICH YOU GIVE WITH SUCH GOOD HUMOR AND ENCOURAGEMENT!!"

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!
Joy Joy

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 1:02 PM - Response #1

Here here! Very Happy Thanks for all you do. I've only been subscribed to the forums for a few weeks and I'm shocked at how many requests for new features you're getting - and adding so quickly! Please take a break these 2 weeks! Hopefully the requests will slow and we can help each other with "issues"

Cheers!
Beth

This is Brad - even working while on vacation (yes, we figured you out!)

Edited 12/23/08 1:39 PM
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 1:07 PM - Response #2
SANTA drinking.jpg

Brad:

I'll drink to that! Ditto Beth (the other Marylander from Columbia)!

Keep up the great job, and hope you have a prosperous and fulfulling new year.

Jim

Edited 12/23/08 1:11 PM
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 1:29 PM - Response #3

Brad, you and your team are truly great!

Many, many thanks!
Carole

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 1:33 PM - Response #4

We share your sentiments...very well said!! We also really enjoyed the Youtube!!! I tried to put a funny here and it didn't work....and I'm letting it go!!! Smile Best of the season to you all, Bonnie and Betty

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 1:39 PM - Response #5

Totally agree!!! Brad, you've been the best -- definitely a beacon of light in this reunion biz -- can't thank you enough for all your help. This website has been one of the best I've come across in ages and I'm grateful. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and I promise I won't bother you ...for a while!!! Very Happy

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 2:08 PM - Response #6

I second, third and fourth that! The level of responsiveness of this team is outstanding! Blessings of the Season Brad, to you and all your team!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 4:56 PM - Response #7

Awwwwww..... Thank you everyone. Smile

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 4:57 PM - Response #8

My glass is up to toast you too, Brad! I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Doppi Gryta. Be sure to spend time with your family this hoilday season.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 9:13 PM - Response #9

Ditto to everything said above.
Thanks many times over from this little corner of Missouri.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 at 11:38 AM - Response #10

ABSOLUTELY!! The efforts these folks put in is amazing! Thanks to all of them! And a Happy Holiday to all! And a Healthy and Happy New year!

JIM

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.