ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Emailing the Class

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/28/15 06:38 PM Views: 802 Replies: 2
Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 6:38 PM

I have just emailed the class, and went down the list of classmates as to who to include and who not to. Many mates listed indicated "not joined yet" but many that also have NOT joined were not in that list at all, so I missed their names. What is the criteria for showing up as "not yet joined" vs those that have not joined, but are not on that list. Thanks

I seem to recall that there ARE criteria, but not sure where it is, and what they are...Thanks

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 1:43 PM - Response #1

Hi Dick,

I think you mean "not joined" or "have not yet opted in". Some classmates have joined but not completed the email verification/Opt In process that Opts them in to receiving emails. That Opt-in is required for any system that sends mass emails to site members.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 12:43 PM - Response #2

Dick,
If I understand your question, some classmates simply were not on the list at all. You'd think it would list all classmates on your Edit Classmates list, so I just checked here, and it looks like all classmates are on our Email The Class list - joined, joined but still needed to opt it, bounced, and not joined/missing. And that includes guests as well.

What option did you pick on your Missing page? I'm wondering if that might have something to do with anyone not showing up on the list. We set the "Missing" filter as anyone who had not joined, and renamed our Missing page name as "Missing/Not Yet Registered" since we know where some are and had filled in some details or profile data but haven't been able to convince them to join.

Perhaps if you give Jessica a name that's not showing up she can tell us why.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.