ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Open CC Custom Link in Blank Window

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/01/09 07:51 PM Views: 1169 Replies: 2
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 7:51 PM

Can the CC customizable links be made to open in a blank window (similar to when we click on the Help Forums link and a new browser window is spawned)?

I have the embed code for the LastFM player, but it only stays active if the page in which the player is embedded stays loaded. I want classmates to be able to browse between pages while the player is running continuously.

Thank you,

Eric Levitt

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 10:18 PM - Response #1

No custom links can not be set to spawn a new window currently. However we'll be adding something to your home page edit area that will automatically span a new window with your Playlist (or other) player when your home page is first loaded. This will allow the music to continuously play while browsing the site.

Thursday, April 2, 2009 at 8:08 AM - Response #2

Brad Switzer wrote:

... we'll be adding something to your home page edit area that will automatically span a new window with your Playlist (or other) player when your home page is first loaded.

Very cool. In the meantime, I've simply attached the necessary code within existing pages for our player and chat room to open in blank windows.

Thanks,
Eric

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.