ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Previous Posts on Message forum

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/03/08 01:28 PM Views: 1107 Replies: 2
Monday, November 3, 2008 at 1:28 PM

Will we be able to store old posts from the message forum at some point ? We would like to be able to go back and get info that people posted but later deleted because the list got so long. We missed some info on where people might be located. I know it is probably on the infamous "to-do list".... surely we are not the only ones who want help with messaging.
Sue Miller

Monday, November 3, 2008 at 11:36 PM - Response #1

If you delete a post it's really gone. If you don't delete something, then you'll have the post forever. We're not going to do any more work on the current forums -- they will be replaced by threaded forums like the ones you're using here (much more versatile). If you want to save something from your current forums, copy and paste it to a Notepad or Word file first, before deleting it.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 9:52 AM - Response #2

Okay! That is good information for the 58 year old grandmother, who is just learning how to use the computer. I already know how to copy and save-- and I bet my 9 year old grandson can teach me how to get it to Notepad or Word. What an adventure! Thank you .
Sue Miller

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.