ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

White edge on bottom and side of School Logo

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/20/13 01:55 AM Views: 1007 Replies: 5
Sunday, January 20, 2013 at 1:55 AM

I've had my site since 2009, and had a purple Oak leaf in the spot for the school (top right). It started appearing lately with a white bottom edge and white right edge (hadn't been there before). So, in searching the forum, I found I could do animated gifs (fun fun), so thought if I changed it, it would take care of the problem. I did change it and it is animated, but still white edges on bottom and right. There are no white edges on the picture. These edges are there no matter what picture I put there. Where is the problem? Confused

Sunday, January 20, 2013 at 10:44 AM - Response #1

Lynn,

I am going to say that we should just leave this alone until next week. As you have probably heard, in 7 days, the new templates are coming out. No bugs are going to be fixed in the OLD templates because they are just going away. You can reply back here in 7 days if the problem hasn't gone away and a programmer will take a look at it.

I checked and if you use one of the PROFESSIONAL designs instead of one of the THEMED designs (don't use the 1960's, 1970s, etc.), the problem went away, but so did the animation also.

Sunday, January 20, 2013 at 11:49 AM - Response #2

I've had my site almost a year and I have the white bottom and side also but I just thought that was the way the design was. It hasn't bothered me.

Sunday, January 20, 2013 at 12:23 PM - Response #3

Sounds good. So, it's not something I did or can fix, that's what I wanted to know. It was making me crazy trying to figure it out. I've had mine since 2009 and I know it didn't do that before, think it started in the last couple years. Thanks for the quick reply!Very Happy

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 11:15 AM - Response #4

I too have a white line on two sides of the school logo, but mine line is on the top and left side. I am using theme #7. However, this only occurs using the Chrome browser. Also using the Chrome browser the display of the themes on the Change Design page extend into the background area on the right.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 11:43 AM - Response #5

Lynn - Your site is "blowing out" due to a link label in the top navigation that is too long. How to Join & About this Site. Please rename that particular link to something much shorter.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.