ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

download classmates does not include new fields

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 04/01/09 03:14 PM Views: 1503 Replies: 11
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 3:14 PM

I added the field "Cell Phone" to my profile page, however, the new field is not showing on the Classmate Download spreadsheet.

Since so many people now use cell phones and not so much land lines, I wanted to designate which phone is which.

Maybe I should just rename "Telephone" to "Main Phone" or something like that?

Thanx,
Cheryl

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 10:16 PM - Response #1

The Class List download does not currently include any custom fields added via Profile Generator. Down the road we'll be allowing the user to select exactly which items get download to the xls file, including any custom fields added.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 10:23 PM - Response #2

Thanks, the product you're producing is worth waiting for. I'm happy.

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 4:44 PM - Response #3

Has any progress been made on the exporting of custom fields to the "Download Classmates" function? I'm really in need of some of the additional fields we added to the profile.

Please advise.

Monday, October 19, 2009 at 6:05 PM - Response #4

We'll be working on that feature right after the release of Live Chat, which is coming up later this month.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 9:55 AM - Response #5

It appears that the export of Custom Fields is now included. BUT the data does not consistently stay in the correct column - it shifts. Is this still being worked on

Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 10:42 AM - Response #6

Can you attach a report you've downloaded here that shows this problem? Either that or take a JPG screen shot when viewing the problem by hitting your Print Screen key and attaching the JPG here? If I can see exactly when and where your data is shifting I will get you an answer on this.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 11:14 AM - Response #7
profile_all.xls

Here you go

Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 4:52 PM - Response #8

Charles,

I checked out your spreadsheet you uploaded and it had problems. Does the attachment work for you?

Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 5:11 PM - Response #9
profile_all 1 .xlsx

here again

Thursday, September 9, 2010 at 8:30 AM - Response #10

Charles,

Thanks for reporting this. We have a programmer looking into this. I think this is the same issue as reported in THIS forum post

http://forums.classcreator.com/messages.cfm?threadid=C59DC122-C11A-DB46-51F0A5ABFFE379B1

Edited 09/09/10 8:32 AM
Saturday, September 11, 2010 at 1:06 PM - Response #11

According to the programmer, this issue has been fixed.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.