ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

CLASS WITH NAME

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/03/08 08:45 AM Views: 1213 Replies: 3
Monday, November 3, 2008 at 8:45 AM

This might be getting picky and if it is ignore.
Because, I appreciate all the things that we are able to do.
I'm running an alumni site for the entire school, since our school no longer exists. When somebody new registers or updates their profile and I click on their name. I have no idea what class they were in. Is it possible to have their class year show up on their profile when you click on their name?
Thanks for everything that is available to us.
Karen

Edited 11/04/08 4:34 AM
Monday, November 3, 2008 at 12:19 PM - Response #1

Can't you just have them type the year(s) they attended next to their name when they register? If they don't and you know what year you can add it via the manage classmates/edit/details I believe.

JIM

Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 4:36 AM - Response #2

That's actually a GREAT idea. I never even thought about it. It's not just a matter of getting to a multi Profile from a new signup email, but there's all kinds of ways to get into a Profile for you and your Classmates. I can see lots of ways people could land on a Profile and have zero clue what year the Classmate belongs to. To me it only makes sense that we add a new "Year" field to the Profile info display for multi sites. Adding to Task List.

Edited 11/04/08 4:44 AM
Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 7:45 AM - Response #3

You guys seem to take care of any other reasonable concerns. So, I have no doubt this will be made easier for people like me also.
Thanks so much.
Karen

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.