ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Year Link

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 02/10/09 05:17 PM Views: 1207 Replies: 6
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 5:17 PM

I am interested in viewing other sites based on their class year to obtain ideas and make sure I am covering all my bases with the planning process. Possibly there are others out there that would like to do the same?? For example, I am class of 89, so would love to view others that are having a reunion this year -- 69, 74, 79, 84, 89 etc. Is there anyway to do this other than scanning the forum for those that posted? I have received WONDERFUL information scanning the forum so far...but just looking for another way. Wink I know some sites have multiple years so not sure if it is something available or not.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 6:32 PM - Response #1

My class is having their 20 yr this year but it's being put on by Great Reunions .... I started this site for fun & added the Great Reunions link but now I'm finding out that some of our classmates didn't even know there was a 20 year already planned until they found out from me Very Happy

So this is cool that I have informed a few more people about it that otherwise maybe would have missed it! And this is the coolest part! The class President of our senior class who is behind hiring Great Reunions just touched based with me, SO NOW we are both going to promote the 20 year through the classcreator site Very Happy

I have so many awesome ideas on how to get the alumni excited about the 20 yr reunion so keep watching my site Cool

I don't mind adding you as a guest so that you can see all my cool surveys too ~ let me know if you want to be my guestWink

~christine marie
Katella '89

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 6:34 PM - Response #2

Check out my site...www.boylanclassof1984.com

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 6:40 PM - Response #3

Christine,

I really like your home page... May I ask where did you find the newspaper want ad and the sticky note ?

Thanks, Lynda

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 6:41 PM - Response #4

Jodi (Bufalo) Carey wrote:

Check out my site...www.boylanclassof1984.com

Cool Site Jodi Cool Awesome flower commercial Laughing

& I loved the pics from back in the day!

~christine marie
Katella '89

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 6:47 PM - Response #5

Lynda Laughner wrote:

Christine,

I really like your home page... May I ask where did you find the newspaper want ad and the sticky note ?

Thanks, Lynda

I'm not has talented as Brad so I can't thread you to the link Rolling Eyes but if you go to the forums and click on "Suggestions & Feedback" then scroll down to "Cool Graphics you can use =D" ..... I posted a bunch of stuff that I found on the Internet ...

They are blank & then I play with them in my scrapbook factory & microsoft publisher =) and add the words I want..

have fun !Wink
~christine marie
Katella '89

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 10:09 PM - Response #6

There is currently no mechanism to pull up just a list of Class Creator sites for a specific year. It would be a long list if there was though. Due to the fact that 1989 is about to celebrate the big 20 year reunion, there are about to be more 1989 sites in our system than any other year.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.