ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Adding a classmate manually to an event

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/13/17 01:34 PM Views: 800 Replies: 8
Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 1:34 PM

Hi,
Is there a way to add a classmate manually to the event?
He doesn't have access to a computer and he handed me the cash to attend the event. Can I register for him? He is currently not showing as "attending" the event.
Thank you

Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 1:52 PM - Response #1

From the Event Planner Dashboard select Register a Classmate. That should allow you to achieve your objective.

Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 1:59 PM - Response #2

Thank you!!!!
Somehow I missed that option. Was looking in Classmate Profiles which is not the right place!!!

Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 2:27 PM - Response #3

Yes. Please go to Event Planner > Edit > Register A Classmate from Quick Links > Locate the member's name in the search > Once selected, you will land on the Registration page where you will go through the registration process as if you are THAT member and select the payment type of Cash during the checkout process.

Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 2:40 PM - Response #4

Thank you that worked great! Good to know.
Very Happy

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 8:28 AM - Response #5

I see there is a box to check "Comped" or "Already Paid" when I manually register classmates. Is there any way that the email going to the classmate to confirm they are on the list (already sent check for payment) could say "Comped" or "Already Paid"? Right now if I start to add classmates they will get the email and I'm afraid they will be confused that they have to pay again.

Thanks - Patrick

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 11:37 AM - Response #6

I will forward that suggestion, but for now you may want to follow up with a direct message to that member if you are concerned.

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 11:56 AM - Response #7

Thanks Scott
That's what I will do for now, appreciate you forwarding the suggestion.

Patrick

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 8:50 PM - Response #8

I found my own answer - there is a check box to "send confirmation email" so if I just leave that unchecked they won't get an email.

Patrick

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.