ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

School Brickpaver Fundraiser

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/21/12 12:20 PM Views: 1139 Replies: 1
Monday, May 21, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Hi Everyone

Our Alumni Association is planning to have a Brick Paver Fundraiser to fund a monument to honor the founder and president of our Carolina Military Academy as well as Engraved Brick Pavers. I have entered what I think will work for this project using the Reunion Planner. I am having a problem with the required questions, is there any way to eliminate them for this project and just use the planner like I have with Line 1,2,3 of the 2nd Brick paver?

Also on the old reunion planner there was information sheet that told us how to price credit card purchases so that we could recoup the 4.9% fee. Is that located somewhere else that I have not found yet.

Thanks for any help you can give me. (not sure if anyone other that a member can get into the CMA Fundraiser link to check this out).

Monday, May 21, 2012 at 1:21 PM - Response #1

The pricing help is available by clicking the help link at the top of the section where you select the forms of payment you'll be accepting.

If the default questions are not working for you as you need them to, then just make them inactive and create your own custom questions. However, there is no mechanism available to limit the answers to a specific number of characters.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.