ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

In memory

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/24/11 03:05 PM Views: 1236 Replies: 5
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 3:05 PM

I received information via email about a deceased classmate. Is there a place in admin that picks up that information and I can add from there? Also, when someone adds a deceased classmate throught the website there are many more fields that are available than through admin. How can I get these fields to show on the in memory page.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 3:12 PM - Response #1

The "In Memory Contact Us" form is used to send an e-mail to the admin. The information must then be transferred to the In Memory page by cut/paste from your e-mail program.

The "In Memory Contact Us" gives information so that you can verify that the classmate is really deceased. You can then determine what you want to show to your classmates from the information provided. You can do some research of your own and find the obituary and then post that information.

The e-mail fields can be added as text - you just type the information into the Content Area of the In Memory for the classmate.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 7:20 PM - Response #2

Is this a feature I need to add? Where do I find it? I just have contact us.

Thank you!
Norma

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 7:50 PM - Response #3

That Contact Us is at the very bottom of the first page of the In Memory page. Just keep scrolling. It is a little obscure.

M:O)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 8:10 PM - Response #4

TY!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 9:40 PM - Response #5

Laughing

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.