ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Photo Gallery Updates

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/07/20 12:41 PM Views: 358 Replies: 3
Thursday, May 7, 2020 at 12:41 PM

When photos are added to the photo gallery an automated notification goes out to our classmates, however, the notification isn't specific on which photo(s) are the new one's.

For example, I added several photos to different galleries and the notification that went out states "Pictures have been added to the following photo galleries". The photo in the notification is not a new one.

We have a photo gallery named Hall of Fame and a new name was recently added; a classmate sent an email inquiring if the name could be referenced in the notification because it's difficult to figure out who is new.

Is there something I can do so that the notification will list the new name or new photo that was added? If not, is it possible to request this function?

Thank you.

Edited 05/07/20 2:29 PM
Thursday, May 7, 2020 at 6:23 PM - Response #1

Hi Kelly,

I don't see a gallery called Hall of Fame. There is a custom page with that name. Our system would only be able to let the users know a page has been updated for that page. Whoever manages the page would need to add some sort of notation to the ones that were new - possibly adding a date added to the list they created.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, May 8, 2020 at 7:44 PM - Response #2

Hi Jessica,

I apologize, Hall of Fame is a custom page. I assume that any photos or changes done to Photo Galleries would be the same response -- add a notation to ones that are new?

Thank you
Kelly

Saturday, May 9, 2020 at 4:31 PM - Response #3

For photo galleries the system does mention the number of new photos - it will say something like there are 3 new photos in a gallery of 9 photos so they know there are new ones. Typically people add new images in a grouping at the top or the bottom of a gallery so most people would be able to tell what was added. If you add something in the middle of a gallery you might want to add a notation.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.