ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Military

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/02/08 09:14 PM Views: 1319 Replies: 5
Sunday, November 2, 2008 at 9:14 PM

How would you show the military recognize?

Monday, November 3, 2008 at 8:39 AM - Response #1

I created a "Bulletin Board" page and posted their photos on there for now until I can figure something else out or the team creates something. Not perfect but it works!

Monday, November 3, 2008 at 12:39 PM - Response #2

We are working on adding a military distinction to the profiles. An American Flag flag icon will be added.

Edited 11/04/08 4:08 AM
Friday, November 14, 2008 at 6:45 PM - Response #3

Brad, that is a WONDERFUL idea! I am a graduate of a military school, and quite a few of us followed in our parents' footsteps by joining the armed forces. Thank you for keeping us in mind.

I do have one question for you in regards to the icon; will you automatically add a question to the Profile Generator that ties to the icon? At this time, I have a question in the profile asking if the person has served or is serving, and how many years. If you add a question that shows up automatically, then I can remove mine...just curious. Don't want duplicate questions showing up!

Thanks again!
Vicki

Saturday, November 15, 2008 at 12:40 AM - Response #4

The military question will become one of the default profile questions and will trigger the flag icon to appear. When you mouse-over the flag icon on the classmate profiles page the branch of the service will be shown.

Monday, November 17, 2008 at 11:52 AM - Response #5

Sounds great Brad! Looking forward to seeing the flags!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.