ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Printing Survey Results

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/26/12 10:36 AM Views: 1487 Replies: 9
Saturday, May 26, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Is there a way to print the responses made by all responders to a survey without having to View each one individually?

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 8:42 AM - Response #1

Yes. Survey Maker, click STATS icon, then click on the VIEW/PRINT/EXPORT RESULTS button

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 9:47 AM - Response #2

Good morning,
Earl's question made me think of another question. Since we are still 9 months out from the reunion, I've been posting things daily in order to encourage alumni partiipation at the site. Without being an administrator, is there anyway to automatically notify classmates when a change or post is made at the site? Or does an administrator have to always send an 'email the class' note to do that? What I'm saying is that not everyone is notified when a change or post or survey answer is accumulated. Am I able to change that?
Barbara

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 10:57 AM - Response #3

There are probably better ways but I just show the date and a very short "what it is" on the Home Page. I only send out emails to the class on time critical/important information. The ones that are interested in the site, and go to it regularly, can see if there is anything new and those who really are not interested in the site don't keep getting emails that might tend to aggravate them.

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 11:12 AM - Response #4

Good point, Bill.
BTW, thank you for your service! Please visit my homepage (for people like you).
Barbara
anti-Progressive voting
Conservative and
enjoy Elk hunting
N.Y. Cowgirl (live in Northern AZ now)Very Happy

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 1:37 PM - Response #5

Kyle,
I found the VIEW/PRINT/EXPORT button, but I would like to see one list of all the responders that shows all their answers instead of a separate list for each question in the survey.

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 2:22 PM - Response #6

Earl,

A couple of months ago I had conversation with Kyle and one of the CC guys about this issue and was told that the current software could not do what you are trying to do. They proposed printing out the individual question sheets and combining into a master spreadsheet. They indicated a fix was possible but not a high priority at the time.

Because I couldn't wait and because I found it easier, I went ahead and built a spreadsheet with our 285 classmates down column A and the 35 survey questions/responses in other columns. I have a "cheat sheet" that lets me capture each classmate's responses and transcribe it onto my spreadsheet which then draws a set of proper charts in Excel which I have copied into the Powerpoint slides that I'm using for our 50th reunion dinner. When I update my spreadsheet from the cheat sheet of individual responses, the charts in both the spreadsheet and the PPTX update themselves (as long as both files are open on the computer).

Sounds complex but once I got it all built and working, goes pretty fast and gives me better output for my presenting the class views on the questions.

Maybe they have corrected their software since then but if not, you might consider a similar approach. If you have questions about it, give me an email and we'll arrange a call to discuss.

Good luck with it...

Jerry Lummus
www.denison62.com
lummus.jerry@gmail.com

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 3:39 PM - Response #7

Hi Earl,
I don't know if this is the same thing as what Jerry said, but this is what I do. I click on the excel button and then go to the list for surrveys or a surrvey question inside the registration form. All the results pop up alphabetically per question with the total at the end.
Is that what you're looking for? Or am I off base?
Barbara

Edited 05/27/12 3:40 PM
Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 11:12 PM - Response #8

When looking at a surveys results, scrolling to the bottom of that page, there is the option to:
Email Non-Responding Members
I see all of our guest members are there as well.
Our survey is related primarily to the recent reunion, which no non-class members attended.
Is there a way that the following option can be added;
Email Non-Responding CLASS Members Only,
While the guests ARE highlighted in green, and 'relatively' easy to de-select, this is still a bit cumbersome.

Thanks!

Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 11:53 PM - Response #9

You can remove the guests once the email prefills the names - prior to the email going out. We don't currently have a filter for classmates only.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.