ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Locate School Menu Option

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/22/08 12:11 PM Views: 1281 Replies: 3
Monday, December 22, 2008 at 12:11 PM

Is it possible to add the option "All" under the Year on the LOCATE SCHOOL page allowing for checking of all school sites within a particular school?

Monday, December 22, 2008 at 11:02 PM - Response #1

With single year sites and multi year sites now in the mix, plus many years from the same school regularly joining now, we're about to redo that entire area. It will be a very simple select your state, select your city, select your school, and see all resulting classes with sites for the selected school. Will be working in this shortly after the 1st.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 4:12 PM - Response #2

Brad- I know you are very busy with all the changes but didn't notice the locate school has been updated to search just the school and not every year. Would love to see if any schools around me have set up websites. Is this still in the works? BTW love classcreator. It's getting lots of positive feedback from my classmates who have logged on so far! Very Happy

Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 4:26 PM - Response #3

This is now on the Task List as part of a larger solution to a different problem. See this thread (if you dare). Before we do anything else we're going to get threaded forums going, working on that right now.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.