ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

How do you Change Reunion Order?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/31/09 09:47 PM Views: 1328 Replies: 6
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 9:47 PM

How do you change a reunion registration? Specifically if they ordered certain items for sale?
Is there a way to update the numbers of those items (i.e. change 2 reunion tickets to 1 ticket)?

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 9:52 PM - Response #1

1) Click Reunion Planner
2) Click the icon under your Attendees column to enter Edit mode
3) Click on the name of the Classmate you wish to edit
4) Click Edit Items
5) Adjust quantity as desired

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 10:21 PM - Response #2

What if they never placed an actual order for tickets but they did put the number of attendees? I can see they put in a party of two but they never entered that in for the number of tickets to be ordered giving me a $0 for what they owe.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 11:17 PM - Response #3

The Classmate has to go back in and actually order a ticket then. Unfortunately you are using a store in what we called "Reunion Planner I." Everyone starting reunions now is automatically in the new "Reunion Planner II" store which solved that issue and a whole lot more. But, in your case using the original store, that's not going to help you... Thus, you'll need to ask the Classmate to go in and order tickets.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 8:21 AM - Response #4

Not a problem, luckily it is only 4 of them. Thanks for the response!!

Friday, May 29, 2009 at 1:15 PM - Response #5

Is there a way for a Classmate to edit their order to increase, or decrease, their ticket purchase?

Thanks!

Friday, May 29, 2009 at 4:37 PM - Response #6

A Classmate can increase his or her order by ordering more stuff, yes. But a Clasmate cannot "unorder" something already ordred. For that, the Classmate would need to contact an Admin, and an Admin would need to initiate a refund.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.