ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Admins under Member Types

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 07/15/12 02:43 AM Views: 1285 Replies: 2
Sunday, July 15, 2012 at 2:43 AM

I have a few new volunteers about to start on my alumni site. I've already had a few - some I set up and removed, one I may remove and another I was ready to add when he had to bow out due to work obligations. Though the number right now is small, I would like to view the admins only under Member Types to be certain the right members have admin access.

Hoping you can add that to your list. Smile

Thanks.

Sunday, July 15, 2012 at 10:13 AM - Response #1

I think that what you are requesting is already an enhancement request. Let me rephrase it to see if you agree....

You want a report (maybe under some new reports menu or maybe under STATISTICS or some place else) that will list the admins of the website and all of their granted rights to access the website.

Does that sound right? If not, what exactly is your idea (be specific)

Sunday, July 15, 2012 at 11:46 AM - Response #2

Kyle,

Pardon me for not being clear. Again, I should not have been at the computer in the wee hours.

This is what I am requesting:
"I would like to view the admins only under Member Types..." Exactly what access they have would be perfect.

EDIT ADD: Awhile ago, I requested the ADMIN column be included on multiple sites, as it is on single year sites. I was wrong in asking that as it shows an Admin under the DELETE column. I'll use that for now. Smile

Right now, I am going through the classmates I know I have granted access to be sure they do/do not have access. Boy, would a 'remove all admin access' button be great right now.

Now let me ask you... are you simply saying this has been requested? Wink

Thanks and have a great day!

Edited 07/15/12 11:51 AM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.