ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Military Service,

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/31/09 01:49 PM Views: 1129 Replies: 5
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 1:49 PM

This confuses me,

I have a class member that has an American Flag next to her name on the class roster. HOWEVER, she wasn't in the service, and upon checking her profile both boxes pertaining to military service are blank.

If you'd like to check the name yourself it's
Lauren Greitzer. Thanks,

Chris Heston
Bedford69.com

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 4:26 PM - Response #1

The military box only looks blank. If anything whatsoever is entered into that box the flag shows up. For whatever reason the Classmate put 5 spaces in that box, thus the flag shows. I removed the 5 spaces.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 11:03 PM - Response #2

I'm wondering how to go about adding the flag to my deceased classmates profile....I wonder if that is something I should do first? I mean, if we have to go in and retrieve their name off the classmate list, as if they were signing up...do we add the military notation in the profile? Doesn't that confuse things? I don't know....Hmmmm...
Or maybe it's me that's confused! Very Happy

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 12:01 AM - Response #3

We'll be adding some icons to the In Memory area at some point. It's on "The List." But if you want to put in a flag there now, you would need to upload the flag image into your editor and make it part of your page. There is no way to put the flag next to the Classmate's name on the In Memory page itself. Yet.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 12:40 AM - Response #4

Got it, Brad....thanks so much!

Friday, April 3, 2009 at 9:16 AM - Response #5

Ok, thanks for fixing that

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.