ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Falling Rabbits Announcement

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/30/13 02:29 PM Views: 1578 Replies: 6
Saturday, March 30, 2013 at 2:29 PM

T turned on my Falling Rabbits Announcement and it worked fine, then I did some more Home Page editing and now the Announcement has pushed my Welcome sign, etc down the page. Any idea how to fix this?

Saturday, March 30, 2013 at 3:17 PM - Response #1

It is fixed. You just had the images still in the announcement and they don't need to be there, so I deleted them. The images just need to be in the JavaScript

Saturday, March 30, 2013 at 7:16 PM - Response #2

Thank you, so much. I hope you find the golden egg tomorrow. All the best, Dale

Sunday, March 31, 2013 at 10:28 AM - Response #3

How can I put on the Class Creator on my site? I have the icon at the bottom of my home page
, but it does not open to the CC site. How can I do that?

Happy and Blessed Easter to you and all of your friends and family. . . . .

Lucille

Sunday, March 31, 2013 at 11:02 AM - Response #4

Lucille,

I think what you wanted was the BANNER AD placed at the bottom of your home page. I edited your announcements and deleted the ClassCreator ad you had there and replaced it by the Edit Site Pages, Edit HOME PAGE, and turned on the Banner Ad and placed it in the Home Page content. When you click it, it will now open up ClassCreator.com with your REFERRAL ID, so if anyone creates a new website from clicking on the banner ad, you will get the $50 credit.

Monday, April 1, 2013 at 8:26 PM - Response #5

So...the ClassCreator ad (which was always anchored at the bottom right column of my home page) does NOT open with our REFERRAL ID if someone clicks on it? Then, does everyone have to do the "Edit Home page...turn on Banner" procedure Kyle outlined above in order to get the $50 credit for referrals? thnx.

Monday, April 1, 2013 at 8:29 PM - Response #6

Karen,

Yours works. Try it and see. If the URL has a "?M=M######" and the numbers are your profile ID (the number you see in your URL when you click to view your profile), then it is working right. If you aren't the Root Admin of the website, the ###### might be your Root Admin's profile ID

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.