ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Help!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/17/13 11:08 PM Views: 754 Replies: 6
Wednesday, July 17, 2013 at 11:08 PM

I've been away for a few months and the member's edit link must have changed did it? I just added a lady, but there is no place for a password. The last person I put in, showed a password area that I put one in, and then e-mailed her so she could change it herself. Seems like lots of changes. Can you help me out please?Sad

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 at 11:17 PM - Response #1

Yes, the EDIT SITE PAGES changed when the new formats were added in Februay.

There is no way to add a password. Tell the classmate to go to Classmate Profiles, find her name, click her name, click JOIN HERE, fill out the profile and enter the password there.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 at 11:23 PM - Response #2

Thank you Kyle. I appreciate your quick response.Very Happy

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 at 11:37 PM - Response #3

OMG Kyle. Just when I thought I would e-mail her back. Under the Members functions, there is no Classmates Profile. What the heck am I doing wrong? Such a simple thing. Honestly, if you go to my homepage, there is no Classmates Profile. Sorry to be such a botherEmbarassed

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 at 11:54 PM - Response #4

Hi Diane,

Go into EDIT PAGES to see if by chance the page is not ACTIVE. That is my first thought. Let us know if that is it.

Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 9:45 AM - Response #5

Diane,

For some reason, you renamed your "Classmate Profiles" to "Mother's Day", then you deactivated it. I changed it back to "Classmate Profiles" and then activated it.

Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 10:14 AM - Response #6

Thank you very much.You guys are the bestWink

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.