ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

email the class stuck

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/01/16 10:42 PM Views: 961 Replies: 9
Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 10:42 PM

OK .... I see some posts for this back in 2013 and one is mine.

I tried to email the class 4 hours ago and we are still waiting to see it. I resent it after about 2 hours because sometime in the past that seems to have worked. It didn't work.

I really wanted this to get out this afternoon. I have not emailed the class is many months but I think I know how it works pretty well.

This is by far NOT THE FIRST TIME this has happened. CAN you Please lend a hand??

Wednesday, November 2, 2016 at 11:59 AM - Response #1

We have investigated the email server and rebooted. We do believe a backlog is now clearing. Any undelivered mail should be delivered soon. Your members will be receiving the email twice. In the future, please report any delays rather than resend as doing so simply adds to the email queue. Thank you.

Wednesday, November 2, 2016 at 1:56 PM - Response #2

I also experienced an "Email The Class" problem yesterday. I sent out a Halloween message and it said the message was sent and viewed by some members, but I never received it. Also, birthday notifications are not going out.

Wednesday, November 2, 2016 at 4:29 PM - Response #3

Hi Bill,

All emails that were sent yesterday or today have cleared through the system and I don't see a bounce for your email address. Can you check your junk/spam folder in case it somehow went there?

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, November 2, 2016 at 4:37 PM - Response #4

Thank you... I did report, I did not get a reply. The the reply I read on another thread that was having the same issue said "all emails will go through eventually". The emails came thru at 10:00 am my time, about 16 hours.

Thanks for the fix

Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 11:37 AM - Response #5

You were correct. I did receive all the emails and they were in my Junk mail folder. I have now put all the appropriate addresses in my Safe Senders list.

Sorry for the oversight!

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 at 10:03 PM - Response #6

For the first time since November 2 I have tried again to email the class. I sent a message at 11:15 am yesterday and one this morning at 4:15 am. Approx. I know that some people have received one or both emails but. I don't believe all people have received them.
I have received neither one!
It seems s most annoying not to have ANY confidence that all emails sent will arrive in a timely manor to all classmates.
Please check this for me and resolve if you can.
Thanks.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 at 10:17 AM - Response #7

We are continuing to have issues with the email server and we are working to resolve / smooth out the performance issues. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 at 10:43 AM - Response #8

Thank you for the quick reply.
This morning I did receive the email I sent 24 hours earlier (almost exactly) I still have not seen the one I sent the day before. I was trying to send out a classmate obit. Again, I know that some people got the first email in a few hours.
I have seen my emails go thru in minutes in the past, but really this issue has happened for me off and on for years. Is the email server just NOT up to the task? Does it need a daily reboot?
I would really appreciate getting word when you feel that the problem has been resolved more premennately.
Thanks so much.

Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 10:49 AM - Response #9

Odd that this just came through to me. I assume that at this point all is running smooth. We consider the email issue from last month to be resolved

Thanks
Scott

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.