ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Question from a classmate of mine

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/24/11 04:55 PM Views: 1054 Replies: 4
Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 4:55 PM

Is there a way to share our e-mail with each other? on our profile
I think she is really talking about she wants to share or forward a message that she received to one or more of her classmates.

Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 7:11 PM - Response #1

There is nothing that prevents anyone from including their email address in their profile, perhaps in answer to a general question.

Of course, each person can contact other individuals (one-at-a-time) through the individual profiles. Once that starts the flow of contact, those individuals may share their email addresses as they wish.

Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 8:05 PM - Response #2

if she wants to forward an e-mail, she can contact the classmates (through the Message Center), tell them about the e-mail she wants to forward to them and ask for their e-mail address.

OR she can just copy the e-mail content and pass it along to the other classmates through the Message Center.

Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 9:06 PM - Response #3

There is a way to share the same email with several Classmates simultaneously, but this can only be done when the email originates. Go to the message center, click on Message center and in the open window, you may select multiple reciients to receive the email. This saves a lot of time when you want to share information with others when you are working on a specific project.

Ronald Goodwin

Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 11:27 PM - Response #4

You know when you get an email from a friend on the Internet they might have something witty to say. You want to pass it on to some of your own friends.Unfortunately, your friend doesn't know your other friends. The only thing you can do is to reply to a message, not forward.
I basically told my folks that if they found some pearls of wisdom, Post them on our Classmate Forums for all to see. That's what I do.

Scott

Edited 04/24/11 11:28 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.