ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

side"panels" (background) question

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 12/04/09 10:37 PM Views: 1200 Replies: 3
Friday, December 4, 2009 at 10:37 PM

two questions: I have the dancing leaves on every page except home page. I cannot find where I put these leaves on, to create it. I want to remove them. I would like to know how to change these side" panels" occassionally and add other falling ojects.

Have found falling santas that I would like to replace for the dancing leaves, but am only given the code. Therefore, I cannot download this, to paste as graphics, right? wrong? Thank you!!

Friday, December 4, 2009 at 10:48 PM - Response #1

I can't login to your site because of the falling snowflakes.

I got in.

Your dancing leaves are being set up on Change Colors menu. If you want to delete the leaves, check the "Delete background image" and then save the changes.

If you are given the codes for the Dancing Santas, the code might include where you can find the background image and then save it to your hard drive, then upload it to the background image through the Change Colors menu.

Edited 12/04/09 10:52 PM
Friday, December 4, 2009 at 11:17 PM - Response #2

Ah, so now I know where to go-thank you so much. Below is the code...do you see where the background image is, to put in hard drive?

Friday, December 4, 2009 at 11:24 PM - Response #3

Here is the image
http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/23/23957mbx9ar6pln.gif

Just right-click on it here and save it to your hard drive. Then if you want it as your background, click on Change Colors and Browse, then find where you saved the image and then SAVE CHANGES.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.