ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

How to Download custom questions from profile

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/23/10 03:12 PM Views: 2059 Replies: 7
Saturday, January 23, 2010 at 3:12 PM

How do you include custom questions from Classmate Profile in Classmate records download?

Saturday, January 23, 2010 at 3:44 PM - Response #1

John,

This has been requested and is on the task list to be developed. Probably sometime this year, but currently, there are other things on the list before we get to this item.

Kyle

Monday, January 25, 2010 at 11:15 AM - Response #2

At some point could we request CC to create a report of all data.

Monday, January 25, 2010 at 11:18 AM - Response #3

The feature will allow you to select which additional information you want to export to the Excel spreadsheet.

Monday, January 25, 2010 at 11:36 AM - Response #4

What Feature?

Monday, January 25, 2010 at 11:55 AM - Response #5

The feature you are talking about (being able to select different things to download/export to a spreadsheet) has been requested and is on the task list to be developed. Probably sometime this year, but currently, there are other things on the list before we get to this item.

Monday, January 25, 2010 at 12:11 PM - Response #6

Yes I understand but my reply question is. Could someone from ClassCreator create a onetime report of custome data?

Monday, January 25, 2010 at 9:04 PM - Response #7

A report allowing you to download specific fields (i.e. customized report) is slated. Quite a few tasks are ahead of that one though, so it will still be awhile on that. It's coming later this year though. Based on the Task List and a rough guess, maybe May. We have about 40 things scheduled ahead of it.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.