ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

I can't find the answer for this!

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 03/15/11 10:20 PM Views: 1110 Replies: 13
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 10:20 PM

Darn, this is making me nuts. I did this before and can't remember what I did! Our committee is paying by check so we can save the fees. Tonight I gave the treasurer a check and I can't find how to put me in the "invoice" column. I can add the check and then we have a minus number. This isn't supposed to happen and it didn't happen before.

What am I missing?
Denise Derge

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 11:32 AM - Response #1

Denise,

I just answered this for you in another forum post. Here is what you need to do:

Click REUNION
click CONTINUE
Click CHECK-OUT

you must complete the transaction in order for the system to know that you really want to purchase the tickets -- even if it is by check.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 11:49 AM - Response #2

The transaction will not complete! Can you go in and I am coming alone and give it a try?

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 11:51 AM - Response #3

Friday and Saturday?

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 11:53 AM - Response #4

Yes. Let me know if you have any issue with this at all. I just don't get it! It worked before perfectly.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 11:56 AM - Response #5

The error I get is that you haven't selected the number of people attending.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 11:59 AM - Response #6

I got that too and filled that in but the results were the same thing!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 11:59 AM - Response #7

It's just ONE, me alone!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 11:59 AM - Response #8

You aren't allowing other classmates to pay by check?

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 12:06 PM - Response #9

Yes Kyle, this is what I don't get. Last month if you notice, a Becky Rogers gave me a check. She just doesn't want to do it online. I was able to input her with no issue whatsoever; I thought, hey this is cool (for those who are creeped out about using the internet for payments).

So whatever I did last month either (1) is not working now or (2) I have a mental remembrance issue. Which could definitely be the case.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 12:24 PM - Response #10

I think you need to activate the ALLOW CHECKS on your reunion planner, fill out where to send the checks, save your reunion planner, then fill out your registration, say pay by check, then enter that you received your check, then deactivate the ALLOW CHECKS radio button.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 12:31 PM - Response #11

I don't remember doing that before but I will try that and will let you know. I could see you online as me that was kinda creepy but I trust you guys completely.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 12:33 PM - Response #12

Stay tuned.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 12:36 PM - Response #13

That worked! Then I deactivated it. I know this is not what I did last time though. But I SHOULD remember for next month or whenever!

Thanks buddy, I rave about you guys. Don't hesitate to go in and check me out! No problem there.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.