ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Moving Module to Left

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 01/23/10 02:08 PM Views: 1274 Replies: 4
Saturday, January 23, 2010 at 2:08 PM

We would like to move the birthday module to the left, but when I do that, it appears way at the bottom of the page. What am I doing wrong?

Saturday, January 23, 2010 at 7:23 PM - Response #1

The "Your Content" block is all one thing. So Birthdays can either go before, or after it. If we made it possible to put it before your home page content that would probably be pretty weird... Where are you wanting to put it exactly? Are you wanting to split up your home page content, so you've got some content, then Birthdays, and then some more content, or what exactly?

Saturday, January 23, 2010 at 7:28 PM - Response #2

I would like it to appear right after our content, which the last thing is, Where did the Music Go paragraph. When I move the birthdays up to the Content area from the right hand side, they don't show up until way down at the bottom of the page in the center section. I currently don't have it that way, but if you want me to change it so you can see what it does, let me know.
Thanks!

Saturday, January 23, 2010 at 7:31 PM - Response #3

No that's ok, I changed it myself, it worked fine, and I changed it back. You must have oversized fonts turned on, or browser magnification turned on, or something like that. There's no reason for it to jump all the way to the bottom if you are using a standard display. What version of Firefox are you using? How does the Birthday module appear if you view it using Internet Explorer on your computer?

Saturday, January 23, 2010 at 7:36 PM - Response #4

Latest version and yes, I did have my fonts upsized, so now it looks fine. I have to log onto my laptop to view it in IE because IE won't load on my PC for some reason.
Thanks for your help!!!!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.