ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

How do I keep an informal count of people attending?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/08/09 02:09 PM Views: 1271 Replies: 3
Wednesday, July 8, 2009 at 2:09 PM

On our site people are clicking that they are attending the reunion .. but the number isn’t showing up any of the pages. I thought when I first set up my page that it kept a count from “somewhere” .. sorry if that sounds vague .. but I have no idea where it got the count from .. I remember at one time it said 5 .. but then I changed the profile with profile generator .. did I mess something up? .. how do I get the website to keep track of how many people are attending so that classmates can see this information and it will get them excited about coming?? .. help!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, how do people register online? .. I see that one person did but it doesn't give me the option under reunion registration to put in how much she paid?

I’m lost on this one .. can someone help me please?

Much thanks!

Brenda

Wednesday, July 8, 2009 at 4:51 PM - Response #1

Although we will shortly be adding some more reunion reporting and exporting tools, just click on your WHS Class of 1972 link. All people attending your reunion have an "attending reunion" icon next to their names, and the total number attending is also refelected up in the key. In fact you can also click that key link and get a list of ONLY those Classmates who are attending your Reunion.

To add a payment to your Attendee Management area manually:

1) Click your Reunion Planner link.
2) Click the pencil icon under your Attendees column to enter edit mode.
3) Add the payment in the "Total Collected" column.
4) Press the Update/Save button.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009 at 6:57 PM - Response #2

Brad .. are you talking about my link on the left of our page that says "WHS Class of 1972" ..? .. when I click on that I do not see what you are telling me .. the icon that indicates they are attending or a key that reflects a number??? .. am I clicking on the wrong link .. sorry!! .. if you could help me find this I would appreciate it.

Brenda

"All people attending your reunion have an "attending reunion" icon next to their names, and the total number attending is also refelected up in the key."

Wednesday, July 8, 2009 at 7:31 PM - Response #3

After I entered my response you must have turned off your reunion. I.E. it's currently deactivated.So your reunion information is not showing up any longer, because there is no active reunion on your site. What you need to do now is click on your Reunion Planner link, activate the reunion you have saved in the system, and then return to your Class List. This time you'll see the reunion count in your key, and the number of Classmates attending your reunion.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.