ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Problems getting onto the website

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/15/13 03:34 PM Views: 904 Replies: 2
Friday, March 15, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I have two classmates that have contacted me because they are not able to use the website. The homepage appears, but they are not able to see the width or navigate on it. The list of links on the right hand side is not visible nor are the bottom and side scroll bars. I don't know what is causing this to happen. Can you suggest a way to fix this? I don't know how to help these people.

Edited 03/15/13 4:59 PM
Monday, March 18, 2013 at 10:32 AM - Response #1

There are 2 possibilities that I know of. 1st, they may have their font size in their browser set to be really large which could be "blowing" out the site. Have them try to make the font size smaller. 2ndly, if they are using Internet Explorer, they may need to press the F12 key to open the developer window and see if they are in Quirks mode. If so, they need to set their browser back to IE8 or 9 Standards mode.

If these 2 suggestions do not work, please feel free to pass along our number. 734-585-5605. Sometimes it is easier to diagnose issues like this over the phone directly with the person who is having trouble.

Thanks

Monday, March 18, 2013 at 11:02 AM - Response #2

You can use CTRL-minus sign (-) to make pages smaller and CTRL-plus sign (+) to make them larger

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.