ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Grad pic not showing up on In Memory Page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/29/17 09:44 AM Views: 550 Replies: 3
Friday, December 29, 2017 at 9:44 AM

Good Morning!

I did this before and made sure I added all the pictures (some were junior pictures) for all the deceased that I could find so people remember who they were. We had someone pass on 12-23, and I put her obituary up and added her picture on the obituary, but it didn't show on the In Memory page and I don't remember what step I am missing! Her name is Sheila Harris and she's the last one to pass.

I'm sure others are as tired as I am. We've had one classmate, one teacher, three parents and a brother pass since the middle of the month. There is some truth to that "around the holidays" thing.

If you could take a look when you can, no rush, and I know the answer is simple but I just don't remember. (This is a problem, isn't it?)

Denise D.

Friday, December 29, 2017 at 9:48 AM - Response #1

On the In Memory (and Classmate Profiles) pages, when a photo shows up, it is the Yearbook photo.

Go to Manage Classmates, Enter/Edit Classmates
Look in the Yearbook Photo column for Sheila Harris
Notice it says "Add", click that link.
Browse for the image on your hard drive and click the button to upload the image.
This should fix your problem.

You also have a missing photo for several other classmates, but maybe you don't have a photo for them.

Friday, December 29, 2017 at 9:58 AM - Response #2

I knew it was something simple. I'm getting old. I don't have pictures of everyone. I use a high school yearbook picture from 10-12 but I don't go back further than that.

I always said that "manage classmates" was an oxymoron. It's more like herding cats. There's no managing anyone!

Happy New Year!
Denise

Friday, December 29, 2017 at 10:05 AM - Response #3

You're welcome! Happy New Year to you, too!

Kyle

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.