ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Logo Help/Exchage Request

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/25/08 10:50 AM Views: 1317 Replies: 3
Friday, July 25, 2008 at 10:50 AM

Hi I was wondering if anyone was good at making logo's? I am needing a custom logo made for my class and was hoping someone would be able to help me with that. I need a coyote with MHS class of '88 on it. I was hoping to have a logo that is circular instead of square. I have the current logo but was wanting something different.

I am needing this ASAP as I have my fliers and posters waiting on the tarmac so to speak for this to be done.

I could exchange that for helping you with something like making a flier for you or helping you with something on your website or maybe there is something else you need help with?

I could make the logo myself but to be honest I just don't have the time right now with all the other things I have to do for the reunion and website.

I thought what better place to ask than here on this forum. Who knows maybe others can use this as a network to reach out and help others?

Thank you for reading my post.

Tracy

Edited 07/25/08 10:51 AM
Friday, July 25, 2008 at 5:06 PM - Response #1

I am still having a hard time downloading the music on to the web site and do not have any those names to have with. I can't sign on myspace because they will not take any bellsouth.net. So need some help Please.

Friday, July 25, 2008 at 5:26 PM - Response #2

Have you read the FAQs about putting music on your web site?

1) http://www.classcreator.com/faqs.html
2) Click on Questions About Building Your Site
3) Read question #13

Sunday, July 27, 2008 at 8:35 PM - Response #3
Wolf_MHS.jpeg

How about this oneWink

Aloha

Derry

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.