ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Editor for Photos

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/18/17 01:27 PM Views: 689 Replies: 7
Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 1:27 PM

We just had our 50th Class Reunion and I have a ton of pictures I need to load to our website. (I have a MacBook Air) I'm looking for suggestions on a good photo editor to use.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers on this forum!

Edited 06/18/17 2:24 PM
Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 1:54 PM - Response #1

If you have Windows 10 installed on your computer, the built-in Microsoft Office Picture Manager is a superb photo editor. Upload your photos, then click on the photo you wish to edit. Then click on Picture and a drop-down menu will allow you to crop, rotate, adjust brightness and contrast, etc.

Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 2:23 PM - Response #2

Thanks for the quick response. I should have mentioned that I have a MacBook Air. Any suggestions for that?

Monday, June 19, 2017 at 11:25 AM - Response #3

I am guessing that you are using Safari. Try Chrome for the Mac to see if that works any better for you.

Monday, June 19, 2017 at 11:45 AM - Response #4

I am using "Preview", making my edits in that program, then creating a gallery by uploading the edited photos.

Everyone at the Reunion and the ones who have joined the site, love it. I'm not bragging, just saying that Class Creator is a great tool.

Monday, June 19, 2017 at 12:39 PM - Response #5

I have MacBook pro also. They have a great editing program in Photos. You can even add text to your pictures.
The Class Creator has a great editing program also just click on the pop-up icons to edit picture. Add different frames, text, funny items to picture like a photo booth. Take a look.

Monday, June 19, 2017 at 12:45 PM - Response #6

Ah - sorry. I see now that this was a photo editor question. I only use Photoshop. Other admin might have a better suggestion for you.

Monday, June 19, 2017 at 2:15 PM - Response #7

Put them in a zip file and then they will all upload at once

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.