ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Uncooperative Paragraphs II

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/04/09 09:27 AM Views: 1403 Replies: 2
Friday, December 4, 2009 at 9:27 AM

I don't know if you can tell anything after the fact; but my stories in "Let's Remember..." for FengerJune1958.com were fine when I first posted them. Today when I looked in real mode they were all run together instead of in paragrahs. This was also true in edit mode.

I've gone back and fixed them today but wondered why this happened. Since the stories were originally in Word, could that have messed them up? I did import them through your "cleaning facility;" and as I said, originally all was fine.

I suspect Word because on my other site, StreatorHighSchool1958.com, I copied the stories directly from Fenger's site, bypassing Word; and they have remained in paragraphs.

It's a puzzle,
Carole

Friday, December 4, 2009 at 4:39 PM - Response #1

Unfortunately I have no clue. If there was Word code in there, and that code was holding something together in paragraph form, and then that code was modified in some fashion by you and/or our editor, it's possible the paragraphing was lost. The only real way to know precisely what code it was would be to do a precise side-by-side comparison of the old code vs. the current code you have now.

Friday, December 4, 2009 at 4:57 PM - Response #2

Thanks for looking, Brad. It'll remain a puzzle.

Carole

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.