ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Report for Classmate use of Message Center?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/09/10 07:27 PM Views: 1170 Replies: 2
Monday, August 9, 2010 at 7:27 PM

Is there any report that gives me statistics on who is emailing who, OR at least counts of activity over time?

Monday, August 9, 2010 at 7:38 PM - Response #1

Derrell Pulis wrote:

Is there any report that gives me statistics on who is emailing who, OR at least counts of activity over time?

Oops, sorry. I just found it in Statistics. What do the numbers tell me? For instance, if I send one email to an individual or group of individueals, then I assume that is a count of ONE. When one of those original individuals Replies, is that the next Count, and so on?

In other words, if we have a count of 4 today, does that mean 4 individuals sent messages one way or another, either original, or response?

Monday, August 9, 2010 at 9:01 PM - Response #2

The email count does NOT include any blasts that you send out via the "Email The Class" Admin Function.

It counts one email going between one member and another. Class members don't have a way of sending one email to multiple members except one at a time.

Think of the count as a measure of how much interaction is going on among your registered members. The higher the number, the more interaction.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.