ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Class of 69ers Help!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/30/09 11:59 AM Views: 1266 Replies: 7
Monday, March 30, 2009 at 11:59 AM

I recently saw the coolest "40th Reunion" sparkle heading on someones site. I cannot find it now (of course) and have spent a couple of hours looking for it. Anyone recognize this or can anyone tell me how to make one? I went into sparklee.com. I guess I'm pretty dumb or just too tired to figure it out. HELP!

Monday, March 30, 2009 at 8:40 PM - Response #1

Not sure if this is what you're talking about, but, please have a look at my home page.. I have one at the top "Welcome, ---
and toward the bottom for our 50th class reunion..

I made them using www.commenthaven.com/glitter-text-generator/
It's very user friendly. Only takes 3 to 4 steps.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 12:45 AM - Response #2

I've got one on my homepage:
http://www.marshalltownhighschool58.com/class_index.cfm

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 1:55 AM - Response #3

I put one on mine. Just below it; it has the website to go to create your own. I chose our school color. Hope this helps. Just click on my website page to view.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 12:02 AM - Response #4

Okay, I guess I'm either blind or just stupid. I went to the Cary Grove site and clicked on where to create the sparkle wording that I want. I did everything it said and then it said hit "submit" to get code. I could not for the life of me find the "submit!" Am I blind or just stupid, or maybe a bit of both?

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 8:21 AM - Response #5

Stephanie....I have a 40th Reunion Info heading in purple sparkly letters in my "40 Year Reunion Info" section....might possibly be the one you saw?

If so...here is the link to the site I used. Hope this helps! Very Happy

http://www.glitteryourway.com/

Edited 04/14/09 8:22 AM
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 12:06 PM - Response #6

If you click on item on my home page with the welcome sign; it will take you directly to the website where I got my text.

Did you copy the code just below after you typed in your desired lettering and format?

Then you need to EDIT "HOME PAGE" on your site; click on "Source Button" and then paste the code from "PagePlugins.com

Hope that helps...

Edited 04/14/09 12:09 PM
Monday, April 20, 2009 at 5:37 PM - Response #7

THANK YOU!!!!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.