ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Unable To pull up website

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/16/14 01:14 PM Views: 642 Replies: 4
Sunday, February 16, 2014 at 1:14 PM

I have been working on this problem since Friday morning, I was working in the "In Memory" module of one of my CC websites, www.mbhsreunions.org when I had difficulty saving one of my changes in a persons profile, it keep up to the point where I closed the website and restarted my computer.

Upon restart I had trouble getting to my website, it took 2-3 minutes to pull up the website so that it was usable. knowing this was not right, I tried going to one of my other 2 CC Website and they came up right away and I was able to make changes. My problem seems to be consistent with this one website (mbhsreunions.org)

I then called CC and left a message about my problem. I then tried other computers in my house and 2 ipads (Same Results). I then tried using Safari with the same results.

I received a prompt reply from CC by phone. I explained the issue and was told it sounded like a modem problem. I was told to cut the power to my modem. when I rebooted I still had the same problem.

Have been trying different things everyday with the same results. occasionally the site will come up but would be slow going to my "In Memory" pages but not to other pages. I am getting very frustrated with this since I have so much work to do with this site in preparation for a reunion.

Can anyone help me please.

Sunday, February 16, 2014 at 1:58 PM - Response #1

Randy,

For what it's worth, I just visited www.mbhsreunions.org. The site came up immediately. I then clicked on the In Memory page and it popped up. I then clicked on Jerry M. Carter's name and his In Memory entry displayed immediately.

Sunday, February 16, 2014 at 3:20 PM - Response #2

Yes, I know... I went to my a friends house and it did the same... I have loaded firefox and I have been able to do some editing so maybe is its IE 11, who knows. Thanks

Sunday, February 16, 2014 at 3:32 PM - Response #3

I had the same experience as Scott. I'm using W8.1 and IE11.

While I got to your site immediately I've noticed some slow going over the past couple days at various times while navigating around as I usually do on CC. It's been so long at times I've stopped loading the page and then refreshed it. Helped most of the times but not all.

Sunday, February 16, 2014 at 3:34 PM - Response #4

Thanks FC

I started using FireFox a little while ago but it still sees slow at times.

Randy

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.