ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Need to remove .mp3 files that I uploaded.

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/16/10 02:16 PM Views: 1330 Replies: 2
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Hi there, I have been having a hard time getting music on to my site. I have been trying to use the widget to add individual songs, but I have reached my storage space limit. So I am thinking we may want to go with a radio widget or something like that? So I deleted my song list, thinking that would delete the songs from my storage space. It didn't. Now for the life of me I can't find where to go in and manually delete them. I tried going in through the widget again, but the warning for being over space allotment is there and I can't scroll down to remove it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just need to remove all of the .mp3 files, I am going to try going with a different widget. Thank you very much!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 2:27 PM - Response #1

Under the Edit Site Pages, Edit for any page, locate an Editor Window, in the second row of buttons, about 2/3 to the right, you will see an icon that is a globe with a chain on it. This is the Insert / Edit Link button. Click this button and a window will appear that includes a button to the file vault. The MP3 files may be deleted from this screen.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 3:16 PM - Response #2

Perfect!! Thank you so much for your prompt reply and easy solution!!Very Happy

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.