ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Accidentally deleted a classmate profile

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/16/10 02:08 PM Views: 1295 Replies: 1
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 2:08 PM

I had a classmate send a kind of raunchy public comment to another classmate. He responded in kind not realizing it was public. They asked me to delete which I did. I deleted the actual comments from the comment section but now am told that his cleverly written profile is gone. I had no idea that deleting a comment deleted everything. Unfortunately this happened approximately 3 weeks ago and was just now noticed by the classmate. Sad. Is there any way from the backups this profile can be restored?

Thanks!
Janie

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 2:24 PM - Response #1

Unfortunately, we do not offer a backup restoration service as part of the subscription packages. Technically speaking, it can be done, however it will take a programmer off his daily tasks to have to work on this restoration. This billable rate is $150 per hour. So we typically suggest that the admin simply rebuilds the profile to the best of their ability and have the classmate complete the rest. It really will take less time to rebuild the profile, than it will to have a programmer do what it take to restore the profile.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.