ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Print Out List of Opt-In's Pending

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/11/14 01:27 PM Views: 895 Replies: 4
Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 1:27 PM

I have read about everything that I could find about
opt-in emails and bounced email as well as resend opt-in request but I could not find a place where print out the list of classmates in this situation so that I can contact them and help them work through the situations.

I realize that I can use the my personal system to send email to all of the classmates. What I wanted was a classmates list that showed the situation their email was in, (bounced email), (Opt-In Pending) (resend opt in email) that also could include their email, address and phone and last login date.

Is there any way to do that, also has CC ever thought about listing all the variable names so that we could produce our own reports?

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 4:46 PM - Response #1

I will discuss this further with Brad and we will reply.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 10:22 PM - Response #2

I like that idea.....We would like to be able to print that report for our Locating Committee and let them contact those with email problems we admins. can't solve thru the site.

Saturday, February 15, 2014 at 11:45 AM - Response #3

There is a new column you can download in the Manage Classmates, Download Class List, called "Email Status". This column will have the following values: (empty), NOT JOINED, OPT-IN PENDING, NOTIFY FLAG OFF, BOUNCED. "(empty)" means everything is normal with the status or no problems that we know about or no email address.

You can then sort by the Email Status column if you want to find a list of those classmates with that email status.

Monday, February 17, 2014 at 11:28 AM - Response #4

This is a nice addition, Thank You !

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.