ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Excel spreadsheets

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/24/08 11:28 AM Views: 1448 Replies: 3
Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 11:28 AM

Brad- the website is fantastic. I noticed that the classmate profile has been updated to show if the person is attending the reunion. It's good to see it up higher on the profile. Can the downloaded spreadsheet include that? It would be very helpful if we could see more information on that spreadsheet.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 6:31 PM - Response #1

Sure why not. I put it on the list to add at the same time as adding the profile last updated date.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 10:27 PM - Response #2

While you are adding things to the spreadsheet, how about the birthdays. And on that subject can there be a way to prompt the class when birthdays come up. An automatic announcement on the Home Page would be exceptional.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 11:23 PM - Response #3

Ok Jim, I added this too for you, but yer pushin' yer luck buddy! Wink

No seriously, I think all of those things are a good idea. Creates a nice place to have all the important info you need at a glance.

The Birthday module is already on "the list" and no, it is NOT being moved up. When we get to it, you'll have the option of displaying Classmate Birthday's on your home page and you'll also have the option of mixing in celebrity Birthdays if you want to. Look for this sometime around Christmas. Last time I checked it was task list item #227 or something like that.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.