ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

classmate can't log in

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/24/08 10:37 AM Views: 1544 Replies: 6
Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 10:37 AM

One of my classmates can't log in. I even tried to go in and change his password and log in for him. It just says "sorry try again". Any ideas?

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 10:51 AM - Response #1

What I do is write down the pass words in secured place that I know where it is. The classmate check all the pass word is correct and sometimes he or her may hit the wrong key. I have done it several times.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 10:54 AM - Response #2

He is probably having cookie problems. Have the classmate clean his cache. Go to tools, internet options, delete. This should fix it.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 5:25 PM - Response #3

Actually that's not it in this case Tracy. If it's specifically saying "sorry try again" that means the Classmate is typing in either the wrong email address, or the wrong password. In fact I can assure you 100% that this is the case. You should go in and make sure the Classmate's email address was entered correctly, and fix it if it is not. After making sure it is correct in the system, then have the classmate use the "lost password" feature on your login box to recover their password.

If you want more information about passwords and so forth and so on, see:

1) www.classcreator.com/faqs.html
2) Click on Questions About Advertising, Security, Passwords and Privacy
3) Read Question #5

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 5:29 PM - Response #4

Lane Lyons wrote:

One of my classmates can't log in. I even tried to go in and change his password and log in for him. It just says "sorry try again". Any ideas?

Oh one more thing. Be sure the Classmate has actually created an account. I've had "can't log in" issues several times turn out to be people who never created an acocunt in the first place. Is there a green checkmark next to this Classmate's name on your class list? If not, then this would be the issue. I suspect it's just a faulty email address or password, but thought I'd add this comment too, just in case.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 6:43 PM - Response #5

Lane Lyons wrote:

I even tried to go in and change his password and log in for him. It just says "sorry try again". Any ideas?

Oh I thought since the password was changed and he still was not able to log in this was the problem. Hmmm I don't know then.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 10:55 PM - Response #6

They may well have changed the password, but the fact remains, he is still typing in his email address and/or password incorrectly. If you guys wanna ask him the EXACT email and password he is using and then email that information to me, I guarantee you it's not going to match his email address and password in the system.

Have you checked to make sure his email address has simply not been mistyped in his profile? I'm going to bet $10 that's going to be at the bottom of this issue.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.