ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Surveys

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/24/08 10:18 AM Views: 1544 Replies: 7
Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 10:18 AM

If some one has add information to a specific Survey on our site, is it possible for them to remove their entry from the survey....

JIM

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 10:47 AM - Response #1

Jim,

I believe all they have to do is go back to the survey like they were going to fill it out again and just erase what they have put or replace it with new information if they want to change their answers. I did this myself.

T

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 5:13 PM - Response #2

We do allow people to change their answers as Tracy has indicated, yes.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 8:48 PM - Response #3

!ogically that is what I expected and told her to do but she claims nothing happens and I see her name still there.....JIM

Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 11:14 PM - Response #4

I sent you a private email about this. All information was removed. The only "leftover" fact is her name alone, which indicates she took the survey... But it's just a name -- there is nothing else there. Her name also appears on your class list, which is not password protected. You can get back to me privately if you'd perfer, but I'm not understanding why the name alone is causing an issue here, especially since her name is also on other places of your site that are publically accessible. One thing I do know, is that you know something I don't know. Smile

Friday, July 25, 2008 at 12:19 AM - Response #5

JAMES LANGE wrote:

!ogically that is what I expected and told her to do but she claims nothing happens and I see her name still there.....JIM

Note: ONLY SITE ADMINISTRATORS can see individual Classmate responses to surveys. Classmates can see group tallies but not individual responses. This was implemented so Classamtes could freely answer questions without the fear that all other Classmates could scrutinize their individual answers.

Friday, July 25, 2008 at 10:54 AM - Response #6

Mr. Switzer, I defer to you and deeply apoligize for the mis understand re the survey accessibility by classmates....The ones that I have been in touch with have indicated to me that they COULD see the specific survey responses....I realize now I was misinformed..

I do apologize

MAYBE #2 THIS WEEKEND!!!

JIM

Friday, July 25, 2008 at 11:39 AM - Response #7

It sounds like early on with surveys a glitch may have allowed Classmates to see other Classmates' responses. No apology needed -- they probably really could see the individual responses. We patched that awhile back.

Edited 07/25/08 7:35 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.